Thursday, April 19, 2007

Later baby

Swing by
Later baby
Now is not the time
I’ll just drive you crazy
I don’t feel so fine

I don’t want you
To see me like this
So down and blue
I think I’ll just give you a miss

Swing by
Later baby
Just not this time
I’ll just hang on to you
And make you blue

I can’t be myself
There’s way too much nonsense
Deep down in my mind
And I know I just won’t be kind

Swing by
Later baby
It’s gonna take some time
And then maybe you’ll be mine
We’ll both be heady baby without any wine!

4 comments:

  1. Infectious... think you should make a song out of it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. mebbe i shud... any takers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know my voice... we can try singing together.. but I shudder to think what that might do to the poem! : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. well... first we need someone to compose it. i cnt read music for nuts!! :)

    ReplyDelete